View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 14:48   #33
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 53cr37 W34p0n View Post
The greatest sign of a closed mind is when one can only think of the negative consequences of change, and so cling to the status quo with all their might.

Your argument that the health system is unable to support everything is ridiculous, because the prison system is already beyond maximum capacity and it's draining our economy. Statistics have also shown that the legalization of drugs lower crime rates across the board. Plus, nobody has yet been able to reconcile the moral absurdity that goes with the legalization of alcohol (the most damaging drug known to man) and the criminalization of less damaging drugs.

Yes, I am an anarchist. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchism
An anarchist is fundamentally against the forceful use of violence to compel obedience. This is why they advocate the abolition of the state, which is fundamentally all about forcibly compelling people to obey laws (or contracts) which the people never signed or agreed to. Anarchism is not about having no rules, or rioting and committing violent acts, and that's the biggest lie that supporters of the state have successfully perpetrated against their biggest opponent.
Your argument is ****. Nothing like having legal heroin in the house for the kids to get their hands on. I would say you have the closed mind considering you can't see the negative consequences. If anything, I'm being positive by not accepting the downfalls that would surely accompany legalization of your glorified ****.

I would never expect a rise in heart disease , tuberculosis, STDs, hepatitis, AIDS, and overdoses Most death associated with drugs is also younger people. Nice start in life ...uh I mean death. Then there is those who are addicted/get addicted, yah sure, they won't commit crimes to feed their habit, right? No different than alcohol. Its party time, lets share the needle.

Did I not say we already have enough problems with current legalized drugs, or can't you ****ing read? Sure lets jump on the old alcohol wagon, a prime example of what happens when dangerous drugs are legalized. Its nice of you to provide this fact as to what more we will be in for by legalizing even more dangerous drugs.

An anarchist? So tell me, how does anarchism work with billions of people? It simply won't retard. You can define Anarchism anyway you please, but fact of the matter is we are human and the darker side of Anarchism will be alive and well in an Anarchic world. But no, that's something you just can't bring yourself to be mindful of. Just like all other social networks created by mankind, there is always the failed side. Anarchy is certainly not a system that will work in this world.

Go stuff your critical thinking, its flawed and omits reality.

So to hell with obeying forcible laws like what? Murder? Rape? Dumping toxic waste into drinking water? Assault? Robbery? Drive randomly all over the road? Set fire to forests? Hang someone in a tree? Genocide? Your Anarchic Utopia is ****. Just like the Universe, everything in it has an order/law that enables it to work. Anarchic ideology would have killed this world long long ago if that is how we lived.

Last edited by Electra_Glide; 04-08-2014 at 20:13. Reason: Critical thinking is no where to be seen.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook