View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 15:00   #40
~Bell69~
Shell

~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBear89 View Post
No offense, but I cant feel sorry for someone who spends more than maybe 20 or thirty bucks on a "Free" game. I think I bought DBs once and that was a 10 dollar game card. That was just to get the elite gear for starter ninja's then come to find out you get super gear from the nurture packs so I'm having to resell it lol.

So if you're going to complain about "I spent over 2 thousand and want to play more!!!" Then maybe you should switch to Warcraft or Aion or some other game where you HAVE to spend 15 a month. even then, you'll get 11 full years of play-time for 2 grand. HAHAHA.
and we also play WoW look at his sig, duh. He has spent money replacing gear more than once... His gear and mine. And FYI there are people who have spent way more on this game than he and I have, example many of the full +12 people have spent about $20,000 on this game.

In love with my hubby Remy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsu View Post
no biting no matter how hungry you get ok