View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 14:19   #34
~Bell69~
Shell

~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute~Bell69~ has a reputation beyond repute
This same **** happened last year when they started the Children's Day event. But yeah I do have to agree that maybe if the actual running and programming were taken over by an American team there would more than likely be less issues with lag and botters and all that assorted crap. Hell maybe the hypothetical American team would have looked more thoroughly into who stole my gear and where it ended up and actually gotten it back for me. All I recovered where a tro armor, ring, and hood. Everything else I am working to replace in game on a new char building bound gear with bound cps and money made in game.

In love with my hubby Remy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsu View Post
no biting no matter how hungry you get ok