View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 13:53   #32
JBear89
Banned

JBear89 is on a distinguished road
Yep. But I dont think your theory is correct. I think its more along the lines of: They put in an event that they didnt test, didnt debug, didnt even ATTEMPT to see if it would run properly on the servers. Thus the new quests, NPC's, Drops and other such things are bugging up the servers. THIS is EXACTLY why they need to move all their **** to America, re-set it up (leaving characters the same), Let an AMERICAN team fix all their **** and control it from then on. We will see a 80-90% decrease in botters, 75-82% decrease in bugs, 80-99% increase in correct spelling for NPC and Item boxes, and a overall 94% increase in playability for people. (Dunno why I picked those numbers but I am sticking with em!)

That or FIX YOUR **** TQ!! ****ING FOREIGN *******S CANT EVEN RUN A DAMN SERVER CORRECTLY!! SPEND LESS ON YOUR PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A HOOKER AND MORE ON MAKING THE GAME WORKABLE AND PLAYABLE!

(No I'm not angry, just tired of trying to play any online game and finding out that its all ****ed up because of some overseas company)