View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 00:18   #13
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del4no View Post
Funny, 'cause this thread I started 9 months ago, but they still are owning CTF. Jeez, does TQ even care about their own game?
Transfer out bro. I was in the same shape transfer out alone or with your close friends meet new people make friends and alliance and then fight with them and transfer back later with them and help those who are still there suffering. This is honestly your only option there are some cool strong people out there you just gotta get out of your small bubble and network to meet them. Gl

http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=761506

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook