Thread: USA Server
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 16:45   #137
Leeeeeeeee

Leeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond reputeLeeeeeeeee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by stezzi View Post
shut the **** up ***got i've been playing since i was ****ing your mom's **** and gave birth to your tiny ****

see you in the ****en game im gonna make u quit and cry ur ass back to new co because u need potency to protect u

or u probably got ur ******* stretched so wide by those egyptian arab *******s over at the new co u think u got half a chance here at classic co??? **** that and **** you
you fail at trolling, like you wil fail at co, you cant even figure out how to bypass a simple filter so i doubt you made it sucessful in life to buy 10 bulks, your not even on my radar as a potencial threat

Binni needs to spend less time "random thing" more time huntin polar bear

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=612049
Leeeeeeeee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook