View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 13:30   #23
isti37
Tigger

isti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond reputeisti37 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
waterfarming.

Just made water from 93 to 98 in 15 mins, from 98 to 110 in 32 mins and from 110 PKed it to 120 in 9 mins.

So yes, water farming kicks ass.
98-110 32 mins ? You are kidding me right ? Full srg gear + exp pot + heaven blessing = 2 hours. Also I 2 hit basilisks.
Impossible, with full 2 soc srg gears I only get 1 percent each kill lol.
Water leveling is way faster and cheaper. It tooks only 3 mil with moonbox + celestial stone and your expenses are lowered by the glory/thunder gems you find and mets. You can make a water in one day without exp pot but with a newbie pack in 3-7 hours you are done if you got full 1 soc srg gears. If you don't got archer gears you can play at hawkings and spend more on srgs and exp pots. In 5 hours you can level a water from scratch to 110 only at hawkings.

The basic ninja :
Who needs fastblade ? I have Twofold Blades
Who needs superman ? Fatal strike is way faster.
Who needs poison blade,tornado ? I have toxic fog and poisonous shuriken !
Who needs reflect ? I can do a counter kill faster than a blink of an eye.
Who needs dodge ? It's a waste of a skill ! I like to bane the archers and make them run to their mommies.

Last edited by isti37; 07-10-2009 at 13:35.
isti37 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook