View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 14:30   #63
Endet
You think?

Endet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond reputeEndet has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gruntythirst87 View Post
Didn't help, still shut down when it tried to load the server. I'm thinking it has something to do with security settings in Windows 7
Most likely it's a prob with your vid cards drivers. Did that to me, updated my cards drivers and it went away. Happened again after the latest patch, no new drivers so I just let it be and worked the next day o.o Windows sure is wierd...

:EDIT:
Also make sure UAC is completely turned off... That gave me probs aswell. Compatibility mode seems to give me probs also, if I have it on the FPS will go down the drain but without any modes (including admin) it works great. =/ Damn TQ should update their engine to 2009 and stop using the freaking 2000 oldie >_<

Last edited by Endet; 06-12-2009 at 14:33.
Endet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook