View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 06:46   #26
Starshine
SleepyMod

Starshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond reputeStarshine has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Starshine
Ok, so from the initial feedback, I've embedded the links into the text itself, and I've colorized it somewhat making it easier to navigate. I'll start adding credit to those who provide feedback that I incorporate into the guide. ^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsu View Post
Try not to, they seem to not catch players "everytime" but when you do it is a pain. Start a new char or try emailing and waiting for weeks - months for a GM to let you out? Watch out for lag as well if you're on dial up. I always wait 1-2 secs after I drop things before I move and I'm on cable.
I am on dialup, and I have yet to be thrown into botjail. Though, I havent tried dropping in mid-air, or using items either... I dont plan on testing this bot system either any time soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holey-Monk View Post
Not sure if this was posted... But if you see a Blue flashing name dont try to kill him. More then likely hell just laugh and kill u 2. So stay away from pkers... Untill u can hold ur own. Also only pk people that deserve it . Pointless pking = tons of enimes= No fun
Again, this guide is for the newbies in Twin City from levels 1-20. As Twin City is a pk-free zone, there isn't a need a huge need to mention this. Any player that is caught pk'ing in this map can be banned with a screenshot... it's not worth it to the pk'er to pick on newbies in this case.

Edit: I did mention the pk thing... original credit will go to "TheEternal"

Starshine -- Level 124 Fire Tao (All spells fixed - Heading for 130 now!)
Psyche -- Level 130->129 Water->Warrior
xxGemZ0xx -- Level 110->130 Water->Archer
ScYlLa -- Level 110->117 Water->Water

Last edited by Starshine; 11-06-2007 at 09:27.
Starshine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook