View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 21:43   #21
TheEternal

TheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond reputeTheEternal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsu View Post
Good point on that, play with show names on and run when you see any players with black, red or blue names. Red also applies for guilds. Always keep at least 1 scroll on you in a handy place, (f9 for me). Don't be afraid to use it, scroll = 200 silver kill one monster and you get more than that really...
True. I usually stand there for a while taking the hits, hoping they'll go away, then just scroll home.

Sure, if I scrolled in the first place, I'd save a few thousand on potions, but still... I'm lazy, so I hate walking back to where I was hunting. Worth a few potions if it means they'll just bugger off and let me level.
TheEternal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook