View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008, 11:25   #95
brakachu
hulp blz

Location: It's just a jump to the left... and then a step to the right.
brakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond reputebrakachu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLeR_PL View Post
name B|izArD

something dark with moon pl0x?
Way to spam. You're not getting your avatar fast enough on the community thread so you come here.. I was starting to work on rendering your screenshot, even though working with 2nd rb aura is something I don't want to do(and said that on the first post in this thread which you came to but neglected to read). Keep spamming requests like this and maybe I'll rethink doing it at all. People can really take the fun out of this you know. :/ It's not like anyone gets paid to make these. In the end you probably won't even like it, and you'll be pming me wanting me to teach you how to use photoshop so you can make a better one.
[/rant]

Now shush and wait for your FREE avatar if you want one so bad.

Ruby: GhostDance / brakachued / various others

brakachu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook