Thread: Detta's Story
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 17:23   #43
Numba1Stunna

Numba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond repute
continued.....

ne way our whole server is split in to one big fight ppl who are with masa and us or pppl who are against us. they wanted a war well they got one i think these peopel were just far to board while i was gone missed my quirkyiness thats wat im going with!!! but ne way they have now called everyoen hackers and botters and the vids are unbelievable! Let me just say this they are videos they MAKE. yea thats right peopel half of the **** is fake or not even ****in reliable to be used to condemn ne one this is wat i have to say to all of u who have no time to do ne thing with ur selves other then to *****, GO ****IN GET LAID OR SUMTHING AND GET THE HELL OFF OUR BACKS BEFORE I STOMP YOU IN TO THE GROUND!

~ With all of my love~

~Xtina~

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=336376

Numba1Stunna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook