Thread: Detta's Story
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 17:19   #42
Numba1Stunna

Numba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond reputeNumba1Stunna has a reputation beyond repute
YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!

ok so ill let you all in on the details on how this lovley little war started. so yea as most of you know hex and i were gone for months on end and left our characters to masa to take care of while we were gone. EVEN THO HE WAS TOLD NOT TO GO RED ON HEX. he did ne way and kosed a **** ton of people all over our server. besides the point me and hexion came back and let everyone know that we were home and that this sort of thing would not continue. well naturally everyone thought we would ally masa cuz were good friends but in reality we were kinda upset with him and the dmg he caused on our chars so we werent going to ally him at all. ( but we were going to be his friend cuz no matter wat masa is still a really good friend of ours) but who we are friends with is no one elses business but our own. Needless to say while plvlin in basis gonnadie, trapper, abu, and sayo come out to talk to us ask us wat we are going to do for allys. we had already allied soldiers not knowing it was aproblem with ne one. ne way while talkin they pked our whole stack killing innocent little me as well. Honestly i was ****in pissed and furious that people i call my friends would act so rude and be well like wat we have experienced from ba in the past ( no offense pat) so i went off i told them i wanted a public apology or an xp ball from the xp that i lost. yea thats right i was 2 pc from 110 when them baztords hit me. they refused and continued on with an all out war. they have even now started with the names while im sitting in tc callking me trash and much more vile names. i dotn even care they are sad people. and to be honest im glad we allied with masa cuz he a better friend then ne of them he would never treat me liek that or call me those names shame on MR and DA and Fen -Yu such disrespect tsk tsk

~Xtina~

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=336376

Numba1Stunna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook