View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 22:14   #9
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello Shagrat =)

Princess is trojan > warrior > fire

She has 55.4k magic attack and for now all spg with not too high perfection (320)... her chi is not really high (magic attack, hp, immunity +final m attack) and fixed jiang the same (no break)... her bp is 402

Runes: FireCurse (blue one) is 21.. the yellow runes i use most of the time are Witchery (9) Healer (7) and BloodSpawnBooster (6)... for hunting i just wear BossKiller level 3 >.<

Core Strike fixed is 8 pct.. but you also have Lucky Strike that can go to 7 pct

For pure glass cannon.. i dunno.. i think Core Strike is nice and i prefer to have immunity (202) and hp (63k)
Have you tested going stg? It's very strange but my friend who is a fire 45k mattack and 63k hp (he's not full +12 or fixed jiang yet) we were testing today and he was 36% (6) stg in gear at that time I would crit him for about 63k we ended up going 3 more stgs to and got it to where I only crit him 52k max At the same time he only lost about 700 dmg which I found odd ;o. Anyway just a thought you'd probably lose slightly more due to being slightly higher mattack I just thought it was worth it for him he still does about 10.5k zaps to me with lvl 3 or 4 witchery.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook