View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 07:45   #18
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Had some lulz.
Hid the fire fox shortcut in a folder. Removed it from the Start menu. All shortcuts.
Dad was like: WTF? Trying to find the fire fox. (He needs that to search for his crap about old TVs from his attic). He accidentally clicks on CO, pushes Exit, then fire fox opens... but dad is too dumb to notice it IS fire fox. Keeps looking for it and asking me.
He restarts my pc but he also notices there was a fire fox open. He tries to type, but the pc was shutting down. LOL!!!! He kept trying to write something on google but failed.

Well, he eventually found the fire fox shortcut... not with search. He opened all folders he could find.

So now i've blocked the whole fire fox and installed Google Chrome. He won't even know about it and it isn't even my default browser. >:) and i've locked Comodo with a password so now dad cannot even shut it down to use fire fox.

Should teach him a lesson to blackmail me. I can blackmail him too. Maybe i should make an animated GIF Fire fox background to get some more lulz out of him.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook