View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 16:25   #8
Radna
I am Drugs

Radna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond repute
I do it outside TC. Like on the stone path. Since there is a constant influx of arab noopies they keep the pheasants spawning. The problem is now *******s are always trying to take it from me. Before I started going there I never saw anyone there lol, now every day someones there levelling CK. If *******s try and stack you to stop your CK from levelling, stack them summon your guard. Then blammo all the pheasants attack you while they get none!

- oh and the cool thing about pheasants is you only like a level 15 armor and low lev neck for them to do 1s. I hate having to pay for the dura. The best way to get around having to repair at ALL is get a shield. Shields don't lose dura when monsters attack since its considered a weapon I guess. So yeah, all you need to do is wear a shield and level it outside tc. I lol at morons who wear full gear and pay for repairs xD
"Oh, I'm not a percussionist, I just like to hit things." Tom Waits
"I entered these novelty rooms to go changed after swimming and was confronted by a lizard that I subdue have confidence in would contain filled a shoe box."
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes

Last edited by Radna; 03-11-2010 at 16:27.
Radna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook