View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 08:28   #14
Origin

Origin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmySingh*new View Post
I have never seen one of our mods post on here. Anyone can show me a link of them saying something?
psh... joo should be happy... One of our mods got bored and started insulting us, wishing we were dead and ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puzl.Peice View Post
not even a little bit anymore. this is one reason that i started hitting up different forums.

I kills mods. hence the cursing in my avatar and siggy. ill post a pic of my infractions/warnings.
ahahaha... joo got pwnt by sabby!! she was one of our better mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling View Post
Can't request ban someone for swearing. She didn't even bypass the filter.
If you don't like what a person has to say, there is the option to add a person to your ignore list.
pshhhh!! since when??? this is new yes? cause i got warned for swearing TWICE and i want to PROTEST cause and i wasnt even swearing that Bad, that was MILD to what some of us do/did And cause... that mod, he was pms'ing

edit @ teh op, joo guys have teh same mods as us -durant, a good mod will post and chat with his forum, be glad your current mods are awol....
lv 133,
lv 134 enough said