View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 22:39   #6
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
Being able to repair 140 would be broken, I agree with returning. Why then would I ever use the class gear for my own class? I would just use headgear/armor of the highest p defense class, now everyone not using that class gear is at a disadvantage for using their own classes gear. Not to mention ranged classes have much lower p defense on their headgear/armor because they are ranged, so you want them to be able to negate one of their biggest flaws? Sell and switch your class gear like everyone else or make a new account, thats how games like this work. If its bound make new bound ones, you knew the cost of making a bound class set when you were doing it.

Way rather they give us remote packing for christs sake, why do i gotta leave my auto spot in lab 4 which is a pain to get to just to pack some mets

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook