View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 13:48   #70
hollly

hollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinbues View Post
Pretty much the same thing.
You mean full with whiners?

Personally I love the game as it is now, but since everyone on this thread/forum seems to give an limited insight of the game I'll go ahead and tell my point of view :

Everyday I log in Crystal, I say hi to a few people and ask wassup and have small talks.
Then I start "my job" in co, allow me, but doing all daily quests + jiang on 5 chars is not hella fun, tho it's worth it
I roll every day chis and jiang, it's always great to grab a new yellow score or an epic aligned...

Then I spend also a bit of time to rearrange my warehouses, see, vip4 accounts loot some items and I love composing gems & +1s to use or sell them later, but that takes some room and some time
After that I turn around in market, grab what I need to compose, things cheap, and I put what I got on my seller for overpriced ^^
On my server I'm known to buy all items +1s for a fair price (which makes a lot of people happy to get rid of these), and I always have the +4/5 you need way cheaper than stones
I also buy a hella ton of gems because my goal is to -7 my trojan but heck that costs so much!

After that, I do some **** such as the events (my GL forces me to go to GW and CTF, but he pays well ), I have fun in arena, team qual, and this week I even got top archer tho I got owned at team pk and skill team ^^
I know it's not nearly enough to describe all the activities you can do when you're a real co player, but the most important is to build up relationships ...

Oh and yes! Eggies. ****twads I mean yeah some of them are such a plague ... But some are really cool, and I even share my access with one, that I never met before Like what.
hollly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook