View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 19:33   #12
Clenk~V.8
Banned

Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdestiny54 View Post
You never have anything nice to say do you? Do you ever support anyone on this forum or are you just here to be the ****ing problem that everyone hates?
Because I don't like your racist thread and this thread you say I have nothing nice to say? I support plenty of things on suggestions. I just don't agree TQ should weaken skills because you are too noob to survive it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotch222 View Post
welcome i have gotten killed by it many times by the SAME pker, he also killed everyone else in twin city that he could.
How exactly did he pk anyone inside Twin City?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdestiny54 View Post
I completely agree with you, it is unfair, especially to noobs. They're just trying to lvl and they get fogged by some ninja. How are the other classes supposed to compete with counter-kill?
If they got fogged they would end up dying anyway.