View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 18:34   #11
darkdestiny54
Banned

darkdestiny54 has a reputation beyond reputedarkdestiny54 has a reputation beyond reputedarkdestiny54 has a reputation beyond reputedarkdestiny54 has a reputation beyond reputedarkdestiny54 has a reputation beyond reputedarkdestiny54 has a reputation beyond reputedarkdestiny54 has a reputation beyond reputedarkdestiny54 has a reputation beyond reputedarkdestiny54 has a reputation beyond reputedarkdestiny54 has a reputation beyond reputedarkdestiny54 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxREMYxX View Post
Yeah Counterkill is retarded, I was lvling my archer and doing scatter ofc. And there was a pure rb ninja flashing somewhere offscreen and his counterkill killed me.

When they released the ninja, they said it would have least defense of all classes, and would have to rely on stealth to kill. That is not what I am seeing, I see them tanking/potting off hits so Counterkill takes care of the threat for them.

And where the HELL, are the other classes pure skills. How can you contend with a class with pure skills on your pure trojans and warrios. Hell Dodge doesnt even work against archers anymore. Fix the mistakes before creating new ones.
I completely agree with you, it is unfair, especially to noobs. They're just trying to lvl and they get fogged by some ninja. How are the other classes supposed to compete with counter-kill?