View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 18:29   #9
XxREMYxX
Blessed

XxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah Counterkill is retarded, I was lvling my archer and doing scatter ofc. And there was a pure rb ninja flashing somewhere offscreen and his counterkill killed me.

When they released the ninja, they said it would have least defense of all classes, and would have to rely on stealth to kill. That is not what I am seeing, I see them tanking/potting off hits so Counterkill takes care of the threat for them.

And where the HELL, are the other classes pure skills. How can you contend with a class with pure skills on your pure trojans and warrios. Hell Dodge doesnt even work against archers anymore. Fix the mistakes before creating new ones.
::: RÝck.N.RÝlla 120>128>122 Water>Ninja>Archer :::

Last edited by XxREMYxX; 10-12-2009 at 18:33.