View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 18:23   #8
Aquaknight37

Aquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.8 View Post
If you are weak enough to die by their CK, you have reason to be hitting them. You stand absolutely no chance fighting them.
thats completely wrong, some guy on my server bulked out all his attack, but he has literally no defense. CK kills me in one hit, but my FB one hits him

i agree, Counter kill is slightly unfair

btw, when people make up all this junk about reflect hurting more because in 15 seconds, you will get hurt way more that CK... but who would be dumb enough to attack a reflecting guy for 15 seconds. with CK, i get one hit by half the server(who are CKers) and im lvl 130. I cant stop attacking the guy if i already died

maybe they should make it to where you have to be right next to the person for CK to work.... im getting hit by these guys when they are off the screen and i use pervade