View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 17:27   #2
Clenk~V.8
Banned

Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdestiny54 View Post
It's so painfully obvious that all of the idiots in conquer online use counter-kill when they become red. Yes, I agree that people defending themselves should be able to use counter-kill when being attacked and not get pkp; HOWEVER, I do not agree that people attacking should be able to use counter-kill as an easy way to kill people so they do not become red.

My suggestion: Make counter-kill either disabled when attacking other players and flashing OR make counter-kill able to give you pkp while flashing since your intention is to kill people.

This is an UNFAIR advantage and makes the ninja FAR TOO POWERFUL. It is unfair for the other classes and for the victims being attacked.

Example: If I'm attacked by a ninja with counter-kill, I will die from his counter-kill defending myself and my attacker will walk away with 0 pkp.
If you are weak enough to die by their CK, you have reason to be hitting them. You stand absolutely no chance fighting them.