View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 10:40   #5
PapaElf

PapaElf has a reputation beyond reputePapaElf has a reputation beyond reputePapaElf has a reputation beyond reputePapaElf has a reputation beyond reputePapaElf has a reputation beyond reputePapaElf has a reputation beyond reputePapaElf has a reputation beyond reputePapaElf has a reputation beyond reputePapaElf has a reputation beyond reputePapaElf has a reputation beyond reputePapaElf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic View Post
It is a fair point, however Mods are not chosen because of their techy skills and I am not sure if any of the moderating team uses a Mac. ReMind a GM was assisting earlier on technical questions.

I do understand the game and have reborns in every class. So once you have managed to install the game I should probably be able to assist you.

Nicknac425 is your local and I maintain a watching brief over all forums.
sounds good to me. i dont question ur guys' expertise when it comes to the game. but would be good for us to be able to ask questions to someone regarding the game and how it works around the mac os. but im sure someone with an apple heart is going to become active within the tech problems and questions ppl might have here. since we all know apple pwns windows