View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 21:01   #59
commoner

commoner has a reputation beyond reputecommoner has a reputation beyond reputecommoner has a reputation beyond reputecommoner has a reputation beyond reputecommoner has a reputation beyond reputecommoner has a reputation beyond reputecommoner has a reputation beyond reputecommoner has a reputation beyond reputecommoner has a reputation beyond reputecommoner has a reputation beyond reputecommoner has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gruntythirst87 View Post
Turned on compatability, run as admin, deleted the antivirus folder, and the game still shuts down when it connects to the game server.
Your patch failed to patch correctly, because without administrative rights, some files cannot be overwritten.

Download the latest megapatch, and run it as an administrator, then try again, also I recommend running the game once, logging out, and rebooting if you have low fps, that's how I fixed it.

commoner[retired]
recondition [retired]
extinguish [retired]
transient retired

Almost everyone I knew, or enjoyed playing with has quit. Hanadi has gone, Cyber has gone, JQ has gone, Jmac has gone, Gage has gone, It's time for me to go aswell.
commoner is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook