Thread: Religion
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 02:43   #388
Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ryuzaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah*Palm View Post
erm - it's spelled Buddah (with the "h" and "a" switched) because the name was already taken on my server - not a typo; it was done on purpose. So i figured same name in Server would be used in Forums - so how's that for eating your words? kthnxbye

And to BuddhaIncarnate - No I am not a fan of yours - In fact i was equally surprised when I saw that you had the same profile pic (albeit w/ gray instead of white background) - And Idk about you but as you can see - I've had that char name for 5 years now- just made this new account for forums recently, however.

And as an added bonus - I'd just like to further state that I'm not here to argue about who's the "real" Buddha or what not; just here to talk about the touchy subject of religion (as well as promote my own post - In sig)

---EDIT--- Changed profile Pic so that "Mr. Real" doesn't get the wrong impression o.o

TL;DR: Don't get your panties in a bunch.
Of course a newbie like you wouldn't be able to get an original simple name like Buddha, you would have to at least be playing the game for 3 years, not 1 or 2 like yourself.
Nigatsu [ Warrior-Warlord ] Level 45
GunZ
Parabola [FAKE] Level 42
TF2 | L4D
Ryuzatti [ Steam ID ]

Equips~

I'll show you how God falls asleep on the job.

I am very interested and fascinated by how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other.
Ryuzaki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook