View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 10:17   #5
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOdiNXx View Post
Hello there. I recorded a weird video on arena, and i want some help to understand WHAT IN THE ACTUAL F*** is going on. Heres the video:

https://youtu.be/dzssW9vw2W8

On the vid, I show mine and his stats. As told on description, I(even being half STGs) can easily hitkill full SDG ppl with 5 BP less than me(obviously with no azure shield or something like that thing), they hit me like 5-10k, depending on NoMercy rune lvl. I tested with ninja(434BP) and other tros with BP above this guy's BP range, and all of them got 1-TFB-killed by me.

I can completely understand me being not able to HK him, due to half dmg gems and the HP thing on tros runes, but taking 162k dmg or 5*45k on scepter skill is weird as f. to a defensive build.

60 freaking BP difference, guys. He doesn't even have animas.
How da hell did you crit him since u got 0 chances to crit him and how did he BT you since he got 0 chances to BT you. Da faq is this lmao. Am I the only that sees this?

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook