View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 01:26   #3
xXOdiNXx
Cookies?

xXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuZz View Post
Okay 1st off.. Is your game zoomed in? or are you playing full screen instead of stretching your screen?
[...]do yourself a favor and turn off the visual text for the ninjitsu skills it's in the options...
•That doesn't matter here. The visual text doesnt overlap anything, then it doesnt really bother, and i know how to turn off. when I get tired, I ll do so. •My client is zoomed in, cuz my mouse wheel got malfunction.

Quote:
[...]but you're pretty slow at skills ( mostly because you're clicking them)...
[...]So easy solution to your problem? Stop eating melee's...
•I click only ninjutsu skillls, cuz im not used to it, and in the hotkeys, when you switch 2nd gear, it drops out from the bar, once you have 2nd set of sigils. that doesnt matter here too, i did not asked for pvp tips anywhere.
•I went arena only to record him, i wasnt takin it serious. Didnt you saw i was sometimes propositally takin his hits, while standing on the same place? I wanted to show the dmg he does/take. I have NOT problem with tros in general, but the entire server claims this guy acts weird while PVPing and says he uses some kind of hack/bot, ppl stronger than me says the same.

Quote:
Trojans have a melee skill in there weapon archive that when it lands they will IGNORE BP AND raise the damage of melee skills by 200-300% for 10 seconds...
How about his herc? And does this effect reduces MY damage on him too? cuz ya dont even need gems to kill someone 60BP lower.

And lastly: Record a video of yours beating him on arena, cuz I ve never seen this guy lose a fight, doesnt matter the opponent's class/strenght.

If you ask for it, I can upload the part of the video where hes fighting against me and another 4-5 characters with strenght like mine or higher and NOT dieing once.