View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 00:06   #2
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOdiNXx View Post
Hello there. I recorded a weird video on arena, and i want some help to understand WHAT IN THE ACTUAL F*** is going on. Heres the video:

https://youtu.be/dzssW9vw2W8

On the vid, I show mine and his stats. As told on description, I(even being half STGs) can easily hitkill full SDG ppl with 5 BP less than me(obviously with no azure shield or something like that thing), they hit me like 5-10k, depending on NoMercy rune lvl. I tested with ninja(434BP) and other tros with BP above this guy's BP range, and all of them got 1-TFB-killed by me.

I can completely understand me being not able to HK him, due to half dmg gems and the HP thing on tros runes, but taking 162k dmg or 5*45k on scepter skill is weird as f. to a defensive build.

60 freaking BP difference, guys. He doesn't even have animas.

Okay 1st off.. Is your game zoomed in? or are you playing full screen instead of stretching your screen? 2nd and not to be harsh.. but you're pretty slow at skills ( mostly because you're clicking them) 3rd.. do yourself a favor and turn off the visual text for the ninjitsu skills it's in the options... And last to address your "issue" Trojans have a melee skill in there weapon archive that when it lands they will IGNORE BP AND raise the damage of melee skills by 200-300% for 10 seconds...So easy solution to your problem? Stop eating melee's...

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook