View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 04:23   #2
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
There's still a big difference in defense when wearing a Lv70 armor/headgear and a Lv140 armor/headgear, even with high animas and max perfection, around 10k-14k defense in difference and you can really feel it when fighting against someone with the same stats as yours.

When TS came out, I decided to just make the weapons because I can use my +12 p7 Lv70 armor/headgear, thought it was enough. Little did I know, after a week of fighting against my usual enemies, they were hitting a bit more than usual. So I end up making a +12 Lv140 TS armor/headgear.

I even tried to level up the armor and headgear to Lv140 (Not of my class) but messed up later on after I accidentally switched to my alternate gears and back which resulted in automatically removing it.