View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 16:58   #1
Stile
Think Kill

Stile has a reputation beyond reputeStile has a reputation beyond reputeStile has a reputation beyond reputeStile has a reputation beyond reputeStile has a reputation beyond reputeStile has a reputation beyond reputeStile has a reputation beyond reputeStile has a reputation beyond reputeStile has a reputation beyond reputeStile has a reputation beyond reputeStile has a reputation beyond repute
Site awlays out of date

Every time I try to do something The Conquer online official site always gives me the wrong information.. Wrong coordinates wrong maps .. wrong everything.. for example I'm trying to get my house class 3 and wondering if there is a way without using cps like the old house quest so i look it up and get this http://co.99.com/guide/guides/lv34house.shtml ... everything about it is wrong and that is just one example cant find house agent at all .. Same with Snake islands quest i look that up and the cords it gives me are not even on the map.. update your ****ing site pardon my language but with the money TQ makes you think they'd have a actually up to date site...
Job:Water-Water-Water
NixLvl:7
Guild:Blood&BonesDeputySteward
Server:Classic/Liberty
Live By The Sword, Die By The Blade
It Is Not Enough To Aim; You Must Hit.
~*~Server-2-Server Fb/Ss Tourny~*~
Stile is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook