View Single Post
Old 02-25-2017, 21:01   #2
kittin
meoww!

kittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elafdal View Post
i just want to know what happened to the old people who used to be on this server (before the game gets too much TQ'ed) , i wish if i was playing back in time when this game was epic , but too bad i began playing in 2009 when the game was already dying , so , is anyone still playing/visiting the forum? you might recognize me as Elafdal/OneDecision (back in time when i was using this char) ..
i will be waiting for anyone's reply ..

Hi cutie
And He whispered to me in the darkness as we lay together, Tell Me where to touch you so that I can drive you insane; tell Me where to touch you to give you ultimate pleasure, tell Me where to touch you so that we will truly own each other. And I kissed Him softly and whispered back...
Touch my mind.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
<---Teh Bunneh
kittin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook