Thread: Support Monk
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 18:05   #39
tactics

tactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by witchi View Post
Yea i'm just sayin it happens sometimes like fb/ss does at times but i never missed 2 fbs on a trojan, on the same coord 2x. Viper fang & Dragon Tail are super buggy, now we have Dragon slash. It not super buggy as those 2 but it does bug out at times, like so https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mf4UKhxLi5A

not sure how u can aim wrong on a stationary target, but ok

also you should always be able to fb the ninja at least once before he tfbs after air sweep unless ur just doing the combo a bit to slow. Best scenario is to not be at point blank range while fbing them after air sweep, being out of the 135% damage range can stop 1 shots, while u fb them 2x( or if u 1 shot them thats better) as they're spam clicking not moving. There is no way they should hit u first unless they have magictype or something.

u cant say that cuz i fb very well and there is times when i was a monk and used wwk and fb same thing happen after wwk shoots missed i have seen ppl miss a stationary target some of the best

the only ninja that was able to do that to me was a ninja we know they are magictype ninjas

idk i have never had the problem your showin in the video i have seen ppl miss stationary targets that was not doin air sweep it just sometimes happen when im fbing reg wit a tro
Server WildSwan
Deadly Sins Water - Warrior - Tro 130
Server SnowWhite
inmus Ninja - Ninja - Ninja - monk - monk - monk 137
Server Mercury
xxxx Water - Warrior - Tro 140
tactics is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook