View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 03:23   #5
Kairn

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello Giancarlo =)

I guess biggest change is the rune system (dunno if you stopped before or after that >.<) with the new map Deitlyland and about one month ago the new epic skills and weapons for pirate

They also want to increase lvl to 150 =.=
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello Kairn =)

I would prefer new quests than new levels > . <

Cuz what they said is no extra BP, no extra AP and 9000 bound cps when you reach 150.. oh! and for each level after 140 you can reduce 3 points from agility =.=.. so attack classes will have 810 more hp at 150 and magic users nothing... I guess they not thinking too much into class balance *sigh*

And like you said few ppl be 150 the same day it is put in the game while 95 pct of the players or more will take 2 or more years to reach that level =(

How adding 10 more levels improves the game?
Wow that's stupid. Where did you find this information?

I agree that new quests would be better. But TQ needs to bring something new for us to spend money on.
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook