View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 19:53   #10
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Cluster-Bomb* View Post
I actually used this guide to do the quest (Referring to your post in my topic..) In fact, all the quests, you guide helped a lot, and I appreciate it. But I'm still having this problem..

I saved the children (5/6) I believe. Then I saved momo, went back to town, my quest items I no longer have (no I didn't die) and if I goto the Aunt she just says "Children are happiest when celebrating..." I've waited well over the required 10 minutes. Over an hour now. Did I read the guide wrong or something?
its a 2 day quest. the second day you have to

you need to kill 100 Kid Catchers and Kid Ripper> Kill Kid Hunter >. Kill Kid Seizer > you will obtain a Bezoar ( an item drops--first to pick up gets it)

this bezoar drops from a big monster killed at alter-- then you go chat the other kids --I fooled around and it took a long time and momo never appeared again so I had to do again. each kid gives u 1/6 exp ball- and not fun waiting for momo to return.

When u have bezoar and clik momo--he sends u back to Twin City. then go see Aunt.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook