View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 18:12   #12
Decapitator
Moe

Decapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by corey0092 View Post
Yea we had that same issue, Two enemy guilds joined together to try and stop us from getting rank (We were Deja Vu and Royals) the opposing Guilds were Ice on Fire and Fallen Angels, decap and beast should know who the GL of fallen is lmfao can't believe that decap is associating with those scammers lmfao.

first of all, i dont know what u are on abt with the scammers thing, funny i heard another story from someone on crystal about a scam.. not involving the GL of fallen thou , second of all "decap isnt associating" with anyone lawl. my lil bro plays lucifer, i got nun against nun of u lool, except josh felt the need to act like a lil ****** with his cool and him building his lineage over the week just to knock me off it was quite cute lawl

Fb Vid

Last edited by Decapitator; 04-09-2014 at 18:19.
Decapitator is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook