View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 17:32   #50
Decapitator
Moe

Decapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrønick View Post
Excuses excuses, I see a whole lot of that and not a lot of manning up

Not true, Taos used to use it against Archers to avoid Bow damage

No I just didn't have the gears to test total HP difference. I never asked a question about how it worked. I asked

Where does it look like I don't understand the attribute points?
ur entire question either says u are a retard, hence why u expected an exact value of difference in hp (even when u were told like 3 times, u then got butt hurt, raged a lil and blamed everyone else for " not understanding" ).. knowing how attribute points work . or well u were ignorant. so which is it ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrønick View Post
My gosh is it that hard to understand

Take a 215 Agilty Pirate with a +12 Pistol and all +12 Gear

Take The Same Character - With Same Chi/Jiang

Take a 36 Agility (rest in vitality) Trojan with +12 Gear

Is the difference in HP only 900

Read If You Didn't Understand First Time:
"If I have a +12 Pirate and its HP is 51,254 and I make it into a 36 Agility +12 Trojan is the HP now 52,054 AKA a difference of 900" Also what is the HP difference between the same character reincarnated 215 Agility Pirate +12 Pistol vs 120 Agility Trojan
you understood how attribute points work now did u ?

Fb Vid

Last edited by Decapitator; 04-09-2014 at 17:57.
Decapitator is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook