View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 10:04   #35
Whisker_Bizkit
JdMR

Whisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irratation View Post
Server: Galaxy - Neptune
Character name: Irratation
Ping: 100-300
What you're doing when you experience the lag and time it occurred: Moving through market or any city. Few time's in the field.

While in market just about an hour ago now. Every time one person from Egypt (at least that's the flag they chose) got near me or followed me I lagged massively. My ping jumped up to 60k+
off topic: in your signature the Db Boycotting link and the My First Suggestion Link are both invalid now. Just tried to click on both

New Class Discussion ***8594; "Thief"(***8592; Click and Discuss)

Trojan***8594;Spartan Subclass Poll(***8592;Vote Now!!!)

Poll: FB/SS Tournament(***8592; Click And Vote!!)

_***9650;
***9650; ***9650; ***8592; Tri-Force = Power, Courage And Wisdom

Quote:
I just voted yes because its a suggestion by Whisker and he's among the few here who have a brain