Thread: Spain
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 09:53   #75
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Did you choose him simply because of his presidency during the Civil War? If so, terrible choice of example to support your argument. The actions he took during and following the Civil War saved our country, despite many from both the North and South who wanted to destroy it.

Obama has said many times that America has never worked. He doesn't believe in what made America great. His ideas are being rejected because they aren't what the American people as a majority believe in.

Proposing and passing unconstitutional laws that the people reject in mass, suing states over political differences of opinion, trying to completely destroy the economy in the Gulf through government imposed shutdowns despite court orders to stop, and I don't even have to bring the debt issues into this argument.

You have every right as an American to vote or not vote for whoever you choose, and I won't hate you over it. My roommate voted for Obama in 2008, and we've never had a cross word between us. I live my life the way I believe, and allow others the courtesy to do the same. The problem is, there are people in government who believe it is their job to tell me how to live my life.

One last random point before I disappear for a while again...

Benjamin Franklin said that when the people realize they can vote themselves the government coffers, this will herald the end of democracy. Obama has almost tipped the scales to a majority of voters receiving from the government, rather than giving.
And yet he violated the Constitution. By your logic he didn't save but destroyed your country.

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook