Thread: Spain
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 05:25   #73
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk View Post
We're getting bogged down in semantics. To understand my definition of being extraordinary, look at that graph. Azerbaidjan (which I relate to Gurcia in this talk) is not extraordinary, it is just the extreme of the trend. Kitai on the other hand is an outlier and as such it is extraordinary.
That graph isn't even valid because you can never truly measure "mean of percent happy and percent satisfied with life as a whole" that is simply subjective. Everyone has different viewpoints on what they consider a "happy and satisified" life. You're comparing apples to oranges GAAAAAAAH
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook