Thread: Spain
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 23:18   #68
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk View Post
We're getting bogged down in semantics. To understand my definition of being extraordinary, look at that graph. Azerbaidjan (which I relate to Gurcia in this talk) is not extraordinary, it is just the extreme of the trend. Kitai on the other hand is an outlier and as such it is extraordinary.
More than double of the highest deficit of any other euro country would be extraordinary for you?
You could also call it impossible. The penalty alone would drive them out of the euro. The EU would force them to pay the max penalty of 0.5% of the gdp every year, which would be around 1 Billion € every year. Beside that that would be around 40-60 Billion € debts every year. This means that they increase their debts by about 13-20% every year. Im pretty sure that the head of the state would be dead before the end of the week if a government ever decides to do that, therefore not gonna happen.

Extraordinary is an extreme but realistic value in my book...
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook