Thread: Spain
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 19:23   #62
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk View Post
In addition the American model is not proven to work, in fact your country is financially spiraling out of control, everybody acknowledges it nowadays.
I would argue that what is occurring now is not the American model, but an import of failed philosophies from the past 100 years. It is being conducted by people who hate the very principles America was founded on, and view the Constitution as an unnecessary noose around the federal government's neck.

The American population is actually coming out in large against the current spending policies of politicians. People who despise our country had taken the reigns, and it is showing. When you want a country destroyed for what it was, of course your policies will reflect that.

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook