View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 23:51   #15
Angtoria
Weasel War

Angtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
Ear plugs... Just so unattractive.

Why on earth would someone wish to ruin their ears like that?

When you grow up miss Angtoria you will undoubtedly regret those hole left in your ears. If I was running a business and you turned up to a job interview I wouldnt take you seriously...

Your children will not take you seriously, hell they will even ask you not to pick them up outside of the school gates because now you look like one those African tribal women will huge stones in their ears.

I understand you're insecure etc.. But grow up.
I have a job, my boss doesnt mind, i know people with bigger ears who have jobs, even a teacher at my college has same size as mine, as for the grow up, i know a 50+ year old man who has at least 19's, does he need to grow up?
+ id never get to your links stage, at most,

This, which i can cover with my hair :-)
Dark

Never Back Down

RIP pescijr
Angtoria is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook