View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 08:09   #46
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolen View Post
Fairly sure this answer would be yes.

Considering it'd take the same amount of force to catch it as to "fire" it? ;o
actually that depends, is there friction or something like that, can you catch as well as you can throw, etc. imo if I throw a tennis ball as hard as I can, I'm not quite sure I can catch it from the receiving end lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by forasha View Post
oooh... when r these events on? i got a japanese salamence once he kicks butt!
idk, announced on the site. they give a gift to one pokemon game a month, last one was a few weeks ago for soul silver and those got a mew xD

I check this a lot:

http://www.serebii.net/games/currentevents.shtml

at the moment in Europe its just a gift/quest for Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs.

there are quite some events most of the time, some even are special quests which I enjoy doing actually. reminds me of how you had to hunt the regi trio. longest hunt ever to break all the riddles lol
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook