View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 02:31   #69
Beyrone
STěRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverSad View Post
Yes, I agree with you on the lotto bit but i still don't see it as a big problem.
everyone can play lotto its 27 cps..... can you really not get 27 cps?
lotto is bassed on luck anyway soo someone who doesn't bulk can win just as much as a bulker can. yeah the bulker will have a bigger advantage but if your paying $300 or more usd a month/week i think its kinda fair =/
You being fine with lotto doesn't mean every once else is, nor is what you think the way things should happen. I think more about the general picture and the ideas people want and do not want.

As for saying I am a no one, you are not someone to go on and lecture me.
As for the "Can you really not get 27 cps" thats not even the point its about the general gameplay.

I understand what TQ does is their choice, but its kinda dissapointing they didnt tell us sooner.

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Please vote for better guild management