View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 01:55   #66
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
Lotto is infact a HUGE deal,
Its the very difference between classic co and conquer 2.0 when sockets cant be made by dbs anymore people will just spends thousands on lotto again so they can still get their sockets the easy way and get their +es to get to +9 in no time.

They said Classic CO, now I dont care what you or that mental and socially retarded Rapist got to say.
Classic is what they kept saying, if it isn't the same it cannot be called classic nor will most of us have any reason to begin playing or move from our normal servers.
Yes, I agree with you on the lotto bit but i still don't see it as a big problem.
everyone can play lotto its 27 cps..... can you really not get 27 cps?
lotto is bassed on luck anyway soo someone who doesn't bulk can win just as much as a bulker can. yeah the bulker will have a bigger advantage but if your paying $300 or more usd a month/week i think its kinda fair =/

Go look up Classic in the dictionary please.
It says nothing about it being Exactly how it was.
If you look at an old game such as Mario.....
they remade that with a "CLASSIC" Mario it was not exactly
how it was when it first came out it had a bunch of new things
with a TASTE of the old.

Now im not saying I'm happy with what TQ is bringing to the table.
and I'm also not saying that this is my idea of "Classic" CO but its what we are getting.