Thread: Clan Cap
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 22:35   #9
ihud5
MödAbuser

ihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
Just like the mentor pot caps at 285, the clan pot caps at 328/329. You will share a maximum of 70% of the pot difference at 328/329. Any higher and its "overkill" so to speak.

Just like you won't gain more benefit from doing 100k damage to a mob or 70k damage, you won't gain more benefit being in a team+clan with a 329 player or a 351 player.

HOWEVER, I don't know how 2 people with 328+ pot share in the clan. I'm trying to find that out.

^^
What he said.
i'm at 329, top pot in my clan is 333, i get 3 from him resulting in 332.
I can guarantee I make more money than you. I speak 6 languages, work for a hedge fund and own a small island just off the Philippines. Why do I waste time on this forum? When I was a coke-fiend at an Ivy-league university I played CO. Now I find it a source of entertainment while I sip my Dom Perignon 1996 and twiddle my thumbs.

Now if you'll excuse me, my lear jet is just being prepped and I'm due in Los Angeles in an hour.
ihud5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook