Thread: Clan Cap
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 17:28   #6
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
Mentor has 326 and shares bp with with a fire that has 320 still
Point is though, for an apprentice with <280 pot and a mentor with >285 pot, the shared pot won't be the theoretical maximum as stated since it caps at 285 pot. That does not mean that a 285 pot apprentice won't benefit from a 300+ pot mentor.

A mentor can share a 5 pot with an apprentice as long as the mentor is 134+ and the apprentice pot is 280+ as well as the pot difference being 10+.

A 280 pot will get the same pot share (5) from a 290 pot mentor and a 351 pot mentor, but a 282 pot will get 4 pot from a 290 pot mentor and 5 from a 351 pot mentor.

Same applies to clan, but I don't know how it works exactly cos I've not tested it.
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook