View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 19:50   #4
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kairn View Post
I'm all for level 150 but only if they give us a proper path of monsters to kill for each level and make it a grind.

Really cannot be bothered with them releasing it and people just claim their mentor xp and whack up to 15

How about bringing back ac2 dc2 but make the mobs 100 levels higher.
Hello Kairn =)

I would prefer new quests than new levels > . <

Cuz what they said is no extra BP, no extra AP and 9000 bound cps when you reach 150.. oh! and for each level after 140 you can reduce 3 points from agility =.=.. so attack classes will have 810 more hp at 150 and magic users nothing... I guess they not thinking too much into class balance *sigh*

And like you said few ppl be 150 the same day it is put in the game while 95 pct of the players or more will take 2 or more years to reach that level =(

How adding 10 more levels improves the game?
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook